lundi 8 juillet 2013

Summer is in the air

Hey,

So I'm here for a little update. Actually I'm suffocating while writing this because it's too hot.
Winter please be back ;_;
This saturday was the first gal meetup in Paris organased by Gaijin Gyaru France ! Unfortunately I wasn't able to be with them because of my work. That really depressed me !
A lot of pictures were be taken by Rose.

The girls were really amazing ! I hope that I'll be in for the next meetup.
Sunday I had a lunch with the lovely Nicole and Myriam
I really missed Nicole, I hope to see you more than an hour next time.


I  bought diamond lashes, and I'm in love with them XD But with my actual phone, I can't take proper picture of my makeup ._. And I've got from Myriam a tutuha's replica chocker
I'm so grateful  ;_; I wanted it for soooo long ! I will really cherish it *o*

Time to spam with selfies





 sorry for the dirts on my mirror x_x




Pictures that inspire me













I don't really know why I'm so into big bows and pink for the moment haha This is  s-o  c-u-t-e !!!

See ya~

3 commentaires:

Milya ♡ - lesbetisesdecandy a dit…

Quitte a le redire, je suis trooop fan de la robe rose que tu portes *_* C'est de la marque Ma*rs, une inspiration? Enfin ça me dit rien. Je trouve les robes Ma*rs comme celle de Liz lisa, totalement magnifiques mais parfois assez chères >< Heureusement qu'il y a moyen d'en trouver de similaire plus abordables! Puis ça sera surement aussi le cas quand il y aura le webshop (du moins pas de frais de port exorbitant u_u)
J'aime bien le premier outfit aussi :)

Félicitation pour le GyaruSa aussi ^^ J'espère que tu posterais d'autres articles pour parler un peu de cette expérience :) *curieuse de service*

xoxo

Best Event Planner a dit…

To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an unbelievable devotee of your site, you form illuminating articles.

Keep making such amazing post,


Thanks for sharing.


Pest control in jaipur | book professional pest control services in jaipur from best pest control service provider companies

Regards

Sameer

Best Event Planner a dit…

To be sure, I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, you structure enlightening articles.

Keep making such amazing post,


Thanks for sharing.

Do you know ?

There are two types of Counseling - Outside in based upon Havin – Doing – Being and – Inside out based upon Being – Doing – Having.


Career Counsellor in Jaipur

Best career Counsselling Center in Jaipur

Career Counsselling Center in Jaipur

Family conflict Counsselling in Jaipur



Regards

Sameer