mercredi 11 mai 2011

Resurrection



Yeah, I'm not dead ! :face18:
lol it was the new year eve when I last time updated... :,DD 5 months ! :face49:
Well, many things happened but I'm so lazy to try to remember and write them.
I found these :

@ Le Tapis Rouge with YunaRu, Myou and Chiyu


@ Starbuck with Yuyu and Miisato from the Candy Kistune Circle

@ Le jardin des tuileries for the Flashmob SM Town Live


I don't find the others pictures :face16: ... I'll search them for another update :face44:

There is few day, I saw a page of the famous Betty .... IN VIVI (march 2011, page 12 XDXD ) !!!!!!!!



YEAH I DIDN'T BELIVE IT XD It's great cause I love her blog and her fashion but find her in a japan mag ... That's just amazing !!

Inspiration :



Soon the Epitanime a little convention of japan and animation~:88:
That's all =)
Oh And I've change my old fashioned layout for an other one btw I love this new (It takes me few hours to do this ... '_ '/// ) :y:

7 commentaires:

Lily. a dit…

Oh Myou :)
Oui c'est vrai, MUFE c'est cher mais c'est tellement biiiien >.<
C'est gentil pour mon Make up, j'adore la robe façon tutu dans l'article Vivi!
Bisous à toi :)

Ms.Thumbsup! a dit…

Moi aussi je voulais aller au flashmob SM Town ! Mais j'habite en province sniff ...

Lily. a dit…

Oui je laisse régulièrement des commentaires sur le blog de Myou! Alors je connais sa bouille.
Ca me fais vraiment plaisir tes beaux compliments sur mon maquillage, merci beaucoup :)
Alors oui les faux-cils sont des Make Up for Ever, ce sont mes préférés d'ailleurs ! Ils sont discret (d'habitude je l'est disposent au dessus) et donne de beaux yeux de biche ;)

Bisouuus

myou a dit…

je kiff ton blog comme sa <3 !!!

ta osé mettre une photo de moi moche xD cpa bien !

oui mes pauvres cheveux :/
ué le Ageha il déchire <3

oui vivent les gens qui vont au japon et qui font des courses pour moi mdr

moi je ressemble à une poupée humaine :O c'est faux x)

Janine a dit…

nice blog =)

http://ayuready2rock.blogspot.com/

Janine a dit…

really? cool =)
well, "head over heels" is my ring tone xD I really like it too. devel beside you is also lovely. mike he <3...*___*

Janine a dit…

yeah thats true xDDD me to :D which song from 2ne1? :D